We have partnered with a thriving start-up currently searching for a System Administrator for their Toronto team. This is a great chance to join a fast-growing high-performance hardware design team that is working with cutting-edge technology. The right person has a background in IT and is excited by the idea of working in a fluid fast-paced environment. There is a lot of potential growth in this role, perfect for anyone looking to continuously sharpen new skills.
- Linux server administration (OS installs, standard OS image creation, backup, user login, hardware malfunctions and upgrades, etc.)
- Jira/Confluence administration
- New user setup
- Provide support for internal user VPN
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a System Administration role with strong Linux experience
- Jira/Confluence Administration experience
- Experience with Jenkins an asset
- Strong scripting skills (Shell, Python)
How to apply?
All qualified and interested applicants should apply directly to our Lead Recruiter Peter Mills at email@example.com, or on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.