QA Engineer (API Automation)
Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We've partnered with a rapidly growing start-up whose ground-breaking product in the AI space. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a hot-start-up, challenging development work and a high impact role.
We are looking for a front-end web developer to join an autonomous, cross-functional agile team. You will work with members of your team to build experiments, test product features and maintain applications across our client’s web platform. They value fundamental elements of practical web application development, such as agile engineering methods backed by a deep understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Overall 4+ years of exp in Testing domain
- Hands-on experience in testing approaches, practices, techniques, and methodologies
- Strong experience in quality engineering, test environment management, test data management, testing approaches, and test execution
- Must have at least 2+ yrs of exp in API test automation
- Experience with testing RESTful data services and APIs
- Exposure to various scripting languages (Python, Shell)
- Well-versed in continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) and continuous testing
How to apply?
Interested parties should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our website www.talentlab.com