Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We've partnered with a rapidly growing start-up whose ground-breaking product in the AI space. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a hot-start-up, challenging development work and a high impact role.
We are looking for a front-end web developer to join an autonomous, cross-functional agile team. You will work with members of your team to build experiments, product features and maintain applications across our client’s web platform. They value fundamental elements of practical web application development, such as agile engineering methods backed by a deep understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Must have at least 5 yrs of experience in front end web development
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and DOM
- Proficient in Angular and React
- Knowledge of D3 and SVG
- Experience in CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, Single Page Application, partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to apply?
Interested parties should apply directly to email@example.com or through our website www.talentlab.com