Intermediate Front-End Web Developer
12-Month Contract - Ottawa (remote)
We have partnered with a recognized brand in Canada to help in the search for an Intermediate Front-End developer to join a dedicated team supporting Marketing and Communications initiatives building web pages, as well as supporting existing applications. Our client values a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant.
• Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, Wordpress)
• Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks
• Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0)
• Transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages
Nice to have skills:
• NodeJS, Angular, MVC or other SPA frameworks
• Experience with preprocessors (eg. SASS, LESS)
• OO design, patterns, and data structures
• Continuous Integration Tools (TeamCity)
• Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
• Experience front-end Unit testing utilizing Karma and Jasmine
• Development knowledge and experience working with application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.)
• Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Bitbucket, Maven, NPM, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, etc.)
• Experience with Web Service technologies (REST/SOAP)
• Experience with PHP
How to apply?
Interested candidates should forward a resume directly to email@example.com.
Please note that eligibility for security clearance is mandatory for this opportunity (at least 5 years of uninterrupted Canadian residency)