Location: Montreal QC
We have partnered with a prominent leader in the semiconductor industry that is seeking a Developer to contribute to the development of its API for their AV over IP product. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in the process of developing cutting edge technologies for current and next generation AV signal processing and distribution systems over 10G Ethernet Networks.
- Design, implement and debug a network server framework written in C for new and existing AV products in collaboration with the software, firmware and FPGA teams
- Maintain and support the software products in collaboration with the QA and Support teams
- Test and implement test strategies (unit & system tests) to validate new features
How to Apply?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development
- Proficient in C programming language
You can apply directly to email@example.com or on our website at www.talentlab.com. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted