Are you a creative, highly motivated individual with a passion for “doing it right”?
Do you thrive in an environment where delivering customer satisfaction “goes without saying”?
As a Solution Engineer you will be responsible for the successful implementation of IP Subsystems involving both digital controller and mixed signal physical layer IPs selected from our bleeding edge portfolio of interface IP. You will also work closely with Marketing and R&D teams to collaborate on IP customization, integration, verification and implementation of IP Subsystems. You will analyze and resolve complex Subsystem usage/implementation issues and provide timely, accurate technical guidance to customers. You will also be responsible for contributing to the authoring of the associated Subsystem documentation such as user guides, application notes and white papers that promote the
Subsystems' ease of use, or address specific challenges in its implementation. You will have regular contact with external customers and internal contacts across cross-functional teams. Occasional travel will be required.
• Implementation of complex IP subsystems including the design additional blocks as necessary to meet with the design specification.
• Hands-on RTL design and coding of additional functional logic blocks.
• Debug designs in simulation, emulation and silicon.
• Participate in design specification, verification plan, code and coverage reviews.
• Proactively engaging with customers during SoC integration and silicon debug.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in ASIC/SoC front-end design including RTL coding in Verilog, logic and clock tree synthesis, static timing analysis, equivalence checking, design validation.
• Full understanding of digital design methodologies and tools including formal verification.
• Domain knowledge of the following protocols:
- PCI Express – Gen2, Gen3, Gen4, Gen5, Gen6
- 10G/25G/56G/112Gbps Ethernet
• Silicon debug and troubleshooting skills are highly desirable.
• Technically creative, results oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently including
customer support issues and priorities.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers as well as peers.
• Adaptability to fast moving, changing environment with constant challenge.
• High degree of self-motivation and personal responsibility.
• Have the ability to work well within a team environment.