Location: Remote (Canada wide)
Duration: 6-12 months (with the chance for extension or perm)
We've partnered with one of top employers in Canada to assist in the search for a Project Manager for a 6-12 month remote contract. This role will be working on a highly visible project with globally recognized media brands, and will be a mix of working with internal and external (client) stakeholders. This is a chance for anyone looking to take on a meaty project role, with some of the coolest clients on the planet and work with some of the brightest technical minds in the country.
- Track, prioritize, manage and report issues related to a given project
- Work with multidisciplinary and cross-functional production teams, both internal and external
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage multiple digital projects concurrently from concept to launch on budget and on schedule
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, estimates and associated documents
- Effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to set and manage expectations
- Participate in client update meetings and address any project update questions
- Work closely with functional leads and teams on an ongoing basis to ensure changing resource and project requirements are documented, understood, and clearly presented
- Provide a point of escalation for internal and external issues and work with internal and external stakeholders to address project issues
- Assist in the development and enhancements of production-based standard operating procedures
How to Apply?
- 5 + years of experience as a Project Manager or Project Lead
- You have your PMP or are working towards the completion of it
- You have a track record of delivering projects on time and on budget while maintaining a client-centric approach to stakeholder interactions
- You have proven success in the strategy, planning, and implementation of client facing digital projects
- You have knowledge of project management tools and experience working with project management software (Jira is preferred, but similar tools will be considered)
- Prior client-facing experience or interest in service-oriented PM role
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or understanding of Agile principles
- Experience with multi-site or global teams is a plus
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Gord Marriage at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.