Business Analyst (Product)
Duration: 6-12 months (with the chance for extension or perm)
We have partnered with one of top employers in Canada to assist in search for a Business Analyst (Product) consultant, for a 6-12 month remote contract. This is a chance to work alongside globally recognized media brands, while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized.
- Act as an internal product owner working hand-in-hand with the services product manager to understand the product vision and roadmap
- Provide detailed understanding of the product requirements.
- Develop client’s business requirements into technical requirements
- Produce detailed release notes and video walkthroughs when builds are delivered to clients
- Support the developing user journeys, information architecture and interaction designs against the client business requirements
- Help drive a common understanding of the user experience with the development team
- Translate product and business requirements into implementable user stories with a prioritized product backlog
- Assist defect triage, providing input on prioritization and severity.
- Facilitate backlog refinement and estimation of user stories.
- Clarify and resolve product requirements.
- Monitor progress and acceptance of user stories
- Participate in daily Scrum rituals
How to Apply?
- Previous experience as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, or a Agile Product Owner (ideally between 5-10 years of professional experience)
- A customer-centric approach to stakeholder interactions
- Prior client-facing experience or interest in working one-on-one with customers
- A good understanding of systems engineering concepts, and the software development cycle
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Superior written communication skills, including technical writing
- The ability to clearly communicate and explain business priorities implications to development team members
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or understanding of Agile principles
- Experience with tools like Jira is an asset (similar tools will be considered as well)
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Peter Mills at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.