Machine Learning Specialist
We have partnered with a thriving Montreal company looking to add a Machine Learning Specialist to their team. This is a chance for anyone sick of being in a cube farm to take on a high impact role with a unique and thriving company.
- Responsible for developing computer vision and machine learning based technologies for deployment
- Experiment with real-world data to validate, evaluate and improve the algorithms;
- Responsible for integrating the CV/ML algorithms into product features, with support and guidance from cross-functional engineering teams;
- Profile the software stack, develop and run Performance tests, help minimize inefficiencies/latency and improve performance;
- Setup and maintain ‘Continuous Integration’ for features and releases;
- Coordinate the development with cross functional teams based locally, but also out of other company’s offices;
- Designing, training and deploying neural networks for complex application functions;
- Keeping up with recent AI research results and implementing/improving on algorithms;
How to apply?
- Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science, Math, Physics or similarly quantitative-heavy background.
- 5+ years in AI Programming or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python, Unix/Linux scripting.
- Experience with OpenCV or other computer vision libraries.
- Experience with common Machine Learning methods.
- Experience with Caffe, Theano, Keras or Tensor flow is a plus.
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to Sarah Doughty at email@example.com or on our website at www.talentlab.com.