We have partnered with a Toronto based client in a search for a Senior Ruby Developer. Our client is a thriving tech start-up, located downtown with a fresh round of funding that is looking for someone take on an informal leadership role that will grow into a formal management role as the engineering team grows. The right person is passionate about clean code, loves challenging the development status quo, and feels stellar communication is just as important as great technical skills.
- 7+ years of development experience
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with backend API development (Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Django,
- Phoenix, or Node)
- Knowledge and some working experience with relational databases: Postgres or MySQL
- Comfortable working in the terminal
- Working with third party API’s like Google Maps/Places, Meetup, Twilio, etc.
- Experience training, mentoring or leading team members is an huge asset
- Experience working with multi-site or remote teams is an asset
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to our site at www.talentlab.com