Senior DevOps Engineer
We've partnered with an up and coming AI SOC start-up to assist in building their thriving team. Equipped with their latest round of funding, they're building a new processor optimized for deep learning. We're assisting in the search for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team in a full-time, permanent role. This is a great opportunity to become one of the first members of a growing technical team working on cutting edge technology.
- Develop web-based report infrastructure
- Build and administer a compute farm
- Maintain and optimize our continuous integration system
- Select and purchase computers and network equipment
- Work with IT team on network issues, equipment failure, etc
- Automate and administer compute resources (system images, backups, security…)
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree
- Extensive knowledge of Linux-based development and administration
- Experience with networks, system administration
- Knowledge of release management, continuous integration best practices
- Knowledge of cloud products, platforms and trends
- Experience in using or setting up advanced build flows
- Database management and optimization
- Administration of machines in the cloud
- VPN & security
- Experience working with hardware design and verification teams
- Some experience with C++
- Gitlab, Docker, MongoDB, AWS, Node.js
How to apply?
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all interested applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.