Talentlab has partnered with a global leader in hardware looking to expand by adding a self-motivated, innovative, and successful Systems Engineer to their Toronto team.
What is needed to succeed?
- Analyze performance of high-speed serial links at system level
- Build, validate and maintain behavioral models of high-speed serial link components
- Work with various groups to facilitate IP verification across analog/digital boundaries
- Analyze and optimize SerDes calibration and adaptation algorithms
- Perform signal integrity analysis to support SerDes IP customers and design teams
- Document system validation practices and procedures
Do you have?
- Ph.D. or M.A.Sc. in electrical/communication engineering
- Strong background in serial link fundamentals, communications theory, linear systems analysis
- Good understanding of signal integrity concepts
- Working experience using Matlab and Simulink
- Experience with signal integrity EDA tools and simulations: SiSoft QCD, Keysight ADS
- Understanding of IBIS AMI standard and simulation flow is an asset
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Understanding of analog and mixed signal circuit design concepts
- Experience debugging, probing, and characterizing silicon using standard lab equipment
- Knowledge of Verilog-A for analog behavioral modeling is an asset
- Knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP)
- Experience with C/C++, Perl, Python or other programming and scripting languages is desired