Due to continued success this company is looking to expand by adding a self-motivated, entrepreneurial and successful Analog IC Layout Engineer to their Toronto team.
What they will offer you:
Fast paced dynamic environment working on the most advanced technology nodes! Ability to learn from some of the industry's leading minds! A chance to make a real difference!
What is needed to succeed?
- Analog IC Layout (Custom Layout) experience in PLL/DLL, DDR and/or high-speed SerDes
- Layout experience in leading edge CMOS/Finfet technologies (.7nm)
- Track record of delivering new designs on schedule
Do you have?
- Minimum EE B.A.Sc. degree required
- Experience performing custom layout and implementing IC design in deep-submicron CMOS/FinFET.
- The ability to accomplish compact high performance memory and mixed signal layout: Memory, Mixed-Signal IP Blocks, I/O-PAD Ring, etc. using industry standard custom CAD tools, layout, DRC, LVS, RC Extraction etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso, Calibre, XCalibre, Star-RC, Hercules, ICV
- The ability to work well within small team environments
- Organizational skills that will keep you and others on track
- Effective communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders