With over 4,000 team members across nine global locations, our client is developing new gaming experiences that are changing the industry. Their most recent flagship title grossed over $1 billion within six months and is enjoyed by over 30 million players everyday.
Their Canadian studio is developing a brand-new, AAA open-world action-adventure title. Over the next two years, they are growing across North America to realize the vision of their ambitious project.
What our client offers:
- Cutting-edge, brand-new AAA project: Opportunity to make an impact on one of the most ambitious gaming projects currently under development
- Flat, tech-oriented culture: Work in a refreshing, focused, and down-to-earth studio environment with some of best professionals in the business
- Industry-leading compensation: they benchmark against the top technology companies, not other gaming studios.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and take ownership of a scalable online system.
- Collaborate with other programmers, designers (Gameplay, UI) and the backend team to prototype, develop and refine the networking subsystems and related features required for the gameplay systems.
- Integrate Online Services into the game engine.
- Maintain and extend existing documentation on network-oriented features and systems.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of programming experience in C/C++ with at least 2 years focused on gameplay or online systems.
- Shipped at least 1 AAA game title as a gameplay programmer.
- Experience working on gameplay systems for PC or console.
- Excellent understanding of the problems created by lag.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, portable, reliable, and optimized code that complies with existing coding standards.
Nice to have:
How to apply?
- Experience with services like AWS, Docker or Azure.
- Experience working with first party online services such as Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Steam.
- Unreal Engine Experience.
- Experienced on vehicle related game development.
- Passion for games and have good understanding of gameplay mechanics.
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.