Finance Transformation Leader
We have engaged with a thriving Canadian Fintech employer, to help assist with the search for a Finance Transformation Leader for their growing team. We're looking for someone that will have in-depth knowledge of corporate finance and process improvement and use this knowledge to play an integral role in the development and implementation of high priority initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to become the champion for digital innovation throughout a national company while working alongside senior leadership on high impact projects. The role is perfect for an energetic leader with the eagerness to design, develop and execute strategic initiatives to help support and navigate solutions for complex business problems.
Work closely with the finance department and other cross functional stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities across finance technology enablement, financial process analysis and performance management optimization.
Develops and implements strategic plans for the finance environment, anticipates current and future needs and objectives; manages resources and ensures tasks are completed on time and within budget; works with cross-functional leaders to achieve program goals.
Leads programs that encourage, recognize and reward innovative thinking; Champion digital connectivity and innovation throughout the company.
Initiates and builds effective relationships with colleagues in other departments; supports and develops effective cross-departmental relations and work initiatives; works productively with senior and executive leadership.
How to apply?
- Minimum of 2 years of project leadership experience with a focus on proven success related to stakeholder influence and high-impact project management
- Bachelor's degree related to finance, accounting, business or similar proven experience is required.
- Professional accounting designation is an asset
- Strong leadership skills are a must, including:
- Active listener / Excellent communication skills (all media / all audiences)
- Leadership / Coaching / Servant-Leadership Approach
- Courage / Initiative / Action bias
- Creative problem solver / Data-based root cause solution bias
- Emotional intelligence / Self-aware / Open mind
- Cognitive Adaptability / Quick Learner / Systemic Thinker
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted