Process Improvement Leader/Implementation Specialist
We have engaged with a thriving Canadian Fintech employer, to help assist with the search for a Process Improvement Leader/Implementation Specialist for their growing team to play an integral role in the development and implementation of new partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity to become the champion for digital innovation throughout a national company while working alongside senior leadership on high impact projects. It is also perfect for an energetic leader with the eagerness to design, develop and execute strategic initiatives to help support and navigate solutions for complex business problems.
- Provides business leadership, expert consultation and solution generation to ensure the effective implementation of key business opportunities and/or partnerships within Group Solutions.
- Lead or participate in the planning and execution of opportunities and/or partnerships and ensure those projects are delivered within scope, time and budget objectives.
- Evaluate and gather information to assess the feasibility of business opportunities and recommend solutions for effective implementation.
- Lead, coordinate and manage projects from inception to completion.
- Involved in process improvement projects working with a project team to achieve a step change in key business metrics.
- Support development of Management Systems (process controls, metrics & reporting, training, etc.)
- Participate in the development, management and communication of process changes.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes; develop and implement training programs and workflow and process improvements.
- Ensures the delivery of expert, solution oriented service to plan members, plan administrators, sales and distribution partners.
- Supports the divisional goals through development of best practices and protocols.
- Work closely with process owners, subject matter experts and operations management to identify improvement opportunities throughout the implementation process.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop business cases for identified opportunities.
- Ensure completion of high quality user acceptance testing (UAT), business readiness planning and training.
- Lead multiple concurrent implementations, maintain an implementation pipeline and provide regular updates to the customers and distribution partners.
How to apply?
- Bachelor's degree related to engineering, finance, economics, business or similar proven experience is required.
- Strong leadership skills are a must, including:
- Active listener / Excellent communication skills (all media / all audiences)
- Leadership / Coaching / Servant-Leadership Approach
- Courage / Initiative / Action bias
- Creative problem solver / Data-based root cause solution bias
- Emotional intelligence / Self-aware / Open mind
- Cognitive Adaptability / Quick Learner / Systemic Thinker
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted