We have engaged with a thriving Canadian Insurance employer, to help assist with the search for an Implementation Specialist to play an integral role in the development and implementation of new partnerships. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to develop in-depth knowledge of Group Benefits and works alongside senior leadership to deliver high impact initiatives. This role is perfect for a critical thinker and creative problem solver who is eager to drive projects to completion for real business result improvement.
- Provides business leadership, expert consultation and solution generation to ensure the effective implementation of key business opportunities and/or partnerships within Group Solutions.
- Lead or participate in the planning and execution of opportunities and/or partnerships and ensure those projects are delivered within scope, time and budget objectives.
- Evaluate and gather information to assess the feasibility of business opportunities and recommend solutions for effective implementation.
- Work closely with process owners, subject matter experts and operations management to identify improvement opportunities throughout the implementation process.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop business cases for identified opportunities.
- Ensure completion of high quality user acceptance testing (UAT), business readiness planning and training.
- Lead multiple concurrent implementations, maintain an implementation pipeline and provide regular updates to the customers and distribution partners.
- Provide policy documentation to the client.
How to apply?
- Recent university grads (0 to 5 years) from Engineering, Math, Science, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Economics, Business, Commerce, etc.
- Mix of skills developed via some combination of education & experience in: Data science/analytics/visualization, Design & Systems Thinking, Project Management or Business Analysis
- Strong leadership skills are a must, including:
- Active listener / Excellent communication skills (all media / all audiences)
- Leadership / Coaching / Servant-Leadership Approach
- Courage / Initiative / Action bias
- Creative problem solver / Data-based root cause solution bias
- Emotional intelligence / Self-aware / Open mind
- Cognitive Adaptability / Quick Learner / Systemic Thinker
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted