Software Engineer - Ruby/React
We've partnered with a fresh start-up that is reimagining the veterinary care experience from end-to-end. Their membership-based, technology-driven approach puts pets first and profits second. With some notable investors backing them, they're ready to turn the industry around - for good.
As a contributing member of the software engineering team, you'd be engaged in designing and delivering software and mobile applications supporting the member experience platforms and clinical operations applications.
- Ruby on Rails for our backend;
- React for a seamless member sign up and log-in experience;
- React Native to power our iOS and Android member app;
- And a heavy API framework to integrate with our microservices such as Stripe, Sendgrid, Twilio, Intercom, etc.
Who you are:
How to apply?
- You have 4+ years of experience writing scalable, high-performant, maintainable, and clean code;
- You possess a working knowledge of relational databases;
- You are comfortable working across the stack;
- You enjoy collaborating with non-technical people, and are looking forward to understanding their problems and translating them into technical solutions;
- You have experience with Git-based team workflows and modern CI/CD deployment flows.
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to the lead Recruiter, Gord Marriage at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, due to volume, only those in consideration will be contacted.