Intermediate Java Developer
WFH or Downtown Toronto
One-Year Term contract.
We've partnered with a design-services client supporting one of Canada's big-five banks to assist in the search for an intermediate level Java Developer to join their team in a pivotal role.
The right candidate will bring at least 3 years of experience in client-side Java development for distributed cloud applications. Strong communication skills and the ability to show current work from your GitHub repository are a must to be considered for this role.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field with equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience with Java 8+ and Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- 2+ years experience developing distributed cloud applications (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Openshift, Docker)
- Hands-on experience designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting RESTful API and interface specifications (Swagger, RAML, SOAP)
How to apply?
- Experience building message-driven architecture apps using Kafka
- Experience with relational and non-relational DB.
- Experience with auto-scaling and performance optimization
- Experience working with DevOps pipelines (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Checkmarx, NexusIQ), continuous integration/delivery, automated testing (unit, functional, performance)
- Experience working with security gateways and protocols (JWT, Oauth2.0, SSL Certificates)
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using Git and the code release process.
All interested and qualified applicants can apply directly to the recruiter, Aaron Baretto at email@example.com
, or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, due to volume, only those in consideration will be contacted.