Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We have partnered with a thriving start-up in Canada to assist in a search for Python Developer. This is a chance to work with a thriving new brand making waves in the AI space. You will work directly with clients while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized.
- Take on a 'subject matter expert' role with anything related to python development best practices and trends
- Work with a talented software development team and other corporate team members to obtain software requirements, define quality design specifications based on these requirements, implement and test the proposed design.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness
- Investigate and resolve technical issues reported from customers
- Architecting subsystems, designing and coding internal components, selecting external components, integrating, testing, and improving software
How to Apply?
- 5 years + experience in a development or engineering role preferably related to SaaS product
- Strong proficiency in Python development
- Experience with a Python web server framework or library (Flask, Django, or similar)
- Experience with a Python data analysis packages (Pandas, NumPy, or similar)
- You are familiar with DevOps continuous improvement approaches for highly automated development, builds, and testing.
- A customer-centric approach to stakeholder interactions
- A good understanding of systems engineering concepts, DevOps and the software development cycle
- The ability to clearly communicate and explain business priorities implications to development team members
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or understanding of Agile principles
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Peter Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.