Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We have partnered with a thriving start-up in Canada to assist in a search for Product Analyst or Manager. This is a chance to work with a thriving new brand making waves in the AI space. You will work directly with clients while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized.
- Act as an internal product owner working to understand the product vision and roadmap
- Collect, validate, groom, classify enhancement ideas submitted by clients and product team against established criteria into thorough and detailed user stories and use cases for complex features sets.
- Assists product owners in the research of new features and ideas with competitive analysis.
- Maintains backlog hygiene and relevance.
- Prioritizes development projects against available capacity using systematic prioritization criteria set with Product Owners and Product Management.
- Works with product owners to conduct release planning and scoping.
- Be the primary liaison between other product managers, engineering teams, and other applicable groups to ensure flawless integration of new and existing feature sets.
- Experience with all PDLC (Agile, Scaled Agile, DevOps) and engagement models.
- Support product operations in the creation of release notes and client-facing documentation.
- Support for implementation of the product for customers.
- Must have experience in using product management tools like Aha, Azure board, Jira, etc.
- Experience in agile methodologies preferred, particularly Scaled Agile Framework preferred.
How to Apply?
- Previous experience as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, or a Agile Product Owner (ideally between 5-10 years of professional experience)
- A customer-centric approach to stakeholder interactions
- Prior client-facing experience or interest in working one-on-one with customers
- A good understanding of systems engineering concepts, DevOps and the software development cycle
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Superior written communication skills, including technical writing
- The ability to clearly communicate and explain business priorities implications to development team members
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or understanding of Agile principles
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Peter Mills at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.