User Experience Specialist
We have partnered with a recognized leader in the Canadian fintech to search for a User Experience Specialist. This role will focus on working directly with the sales and marketing divisions to develop improvement and enhancement initiatives related to the company's digital assets. The right person for this role is passionate about challenging the status-quo and is interested in creating an innovative digital assets portfolio.
This is a great role for a UX Designer, Researcher or Strategist
to make a huge impact and work directly alongside senior leadership within a national company.
**COVID Update: This role will be 100% remote until our client deems it is safe for their workforce to return to the office. All interviews will be done via video. Work will resume in York Mills post-COVID.
Identify Digital Platform Improvements:
Work closely with developers, senior leadership and data operations management to identify improvement opportunities.
Develops and implements plans for digital asset teams (not necessarily direct reports), anticipates current and future needs and objectives; manages resources and ensures tasks are completed on time and within budget; works with cross-functional leaders to achieve project goals.
Implements programs that encourage, recognize and reward innovative thinking; Champion digital connectivity and innovation throughout the company.
Initiates and builds effective relationships with colleagues in other departments; supports and develops effective cross-departmental relations and work initiatives; works productively with senior and executive leadership.
- Clear and effective, written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving and data analytics skills
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to influence, lead and inspire
- Intelligence, ability to learn quickly and critical thinking skills
A mix of skills developed via some combination of education or experience in:
How to apply?
- User Research - identification of target users, personas and
- User Journey Maps (using Sketch, Lucidchart, Adobe, etc..)
- Wireframes/UI Prototyping - Figma, XD, Invision, Sketch
- User Story Writing - looking for external customer focus and ability to use knowledge of information architecture - determining the order in which content is optimized for display and consumption to an end user.
- Analytics - the ability to provide KPIs and develop metrics to understand the success of a particular design and implement changes based on data (google analytics, google tag manager, google data studio, Power BI)
You can apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.