Process Improvement Leader (Data Analyst) - Kingston or Toronto
We have partnered with a recognized leader in the Canadian fintech to search for Process Improvement Leader. This role will focus on working directly with the sales and marketing divisions to develop process improvement initiatives. The right person for this role is passionate about challenging the status-quo and is interested in creating innovative solutions to next-gen data related obstacles.
This is a great role for a data scientist, data analyst or actuarial professional
to make a huge impact and work directly alongside senior leadership within a national company.
**COVID Update: This role will be 100% remote until our client deems it is safe for their workforce to return to the office. All interviews will be done via video. Work will resume in Kingston post-COVID.
Identify Data Improvments:
Work closely with data analytics teams and data operations management to identify improvement opportunities.
Develops and implements plans for data teams (not necessarily direct reports), anticipates current and future needs and objectives; manages resources and ensures tasks are completed on time and within budget; works with cross-functional leaders to achieve project goals.
Implements programs that encourage, recognize and reward innovative thinking; supports the introduction of new ideas, methods or processes
Initiates and builds effective relationships with colleagues in other departments; supports and develops effective cross-departmental relations and work initiatives; works productively with senior and executive leadership.
How to apply?
- Bachelors degree related to computer science, data, or actuarial sciences is preferred.
- 0-5 years or more experience working professionally in a role related to data, data tools, data visualization or actuarial sciences.
- Strong leadership skills are a must:
- Active listener / Excellent communication skills (all media / all audiences)
- Courage / Initiative / Action bias
- Creative problem solver / Data-based root cause solution bias
- Emotional intelligence / Self-aware / Open mind
- Cognitive Adaptability / Quick Learner / Systemic Thinker
You can apply directly to email@example.com
or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.