We have partnered with one of the world's largest rideshare company's that has recently launched a new division in Montreal. They are currently in the process of building a one-stop multimodal transportation app that will allow customers to request a shared car, find a scooter or bike, as well as see nearby public transit options. They are in the process of hiring an experienced Product Manager to help lead their Stations Software Platform team to work on helping us transition customers to latest generation platform and to make the platform evolve in a solution that can be brought to multiple different markets and business models.
- Set your team's vision, goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with your key business stakeholders mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through configuration or development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Ability to segment different customer segments to clearly articulate their needs
- Discover pain points and gather use cases/ requirements to evaluate different solutions
- Work closely with cross functional partners and teams: executives, engineers, analysts, business partners, operations, designers, and researchers to optimize for the platform
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from business teams to executive levels.
- The work responsibilities of this role are expected to take place based on the Eastern time zone.
How to apply?
- 5+ yrs experience in product management, business analyst or equivalent consultant experience
- A college degree, MBA and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred
- Proven track record for taking products from 0 to 1 (inception to launch)
- Familiarity with enterprise platforms such as Atlassian (e.g. JIRA, Confluence), Workday, and/or Oracle.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication and project management skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to vendors, and other audiences
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
You can apply directly to email@example.com or on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We want to thank all applicants for their interest, but only those in consideration will be contacted.