Python Developer - Contract - Toronto
The 12-month contract position will contribute to design GUIs to enable the control/demonstration of products for a number of target high speed communications products for Multi-Gigabit single and quad channel applications.
- Create test scripts for automation, and work with existing automation framework
- Produces, contributes and maintains project documentation such as application notes and application kits;
- Attends design reviews and covers applications based questions that may occur;
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of products.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience with Python development for automation
- Studying or a graduate Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline;
- Interest/experience in providing customer support for GUIs in the microelectronics (IC) or Wireless/Optical communications industry;
- Interest/experience in GUI design using Python, PythonQt (PyQt)
- Interest/experience in testing embedded software
- Interest/experience in using version control tools such as Git, CVS and communication protocols such as I2C, SPI.
- Demonstrates initiative, technical aptitude and creativity, is results oriented and can flexibly manage time, priorities and multiple projects;
- Demonstrates experience of delivering documentation to a high standard;
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships with peers/team members.
How to Apply?
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Aaron Ravensbergen by sending an email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.