Location: Remote (Ottawa or Toronto)
We have partnered with a thriving start-up in Canada to assist in a search for a Product Manager in the SaaS/B2B space. This is a chance to work with a thriving new brand making waves in the AI space. You will work directly with clients while implementing product solutions that utilize up to the minute technologies/platforms. The role will be focused on gathering and actioning technical requirements to ensure customer product visions are realized.
- Understand market trends and competitive dynamics and customer needs to synthesize them into product vision and roadmap.
- Craft detailed product definition
- Contribute to the product strategy and translate ideas into well-defined roadmap items and PRDs.
- Work closely with UX lead to convert ideas into detailed wireframes and prototypes.
- Work closely with a geographically distributed architecture and engineering teams to translate the roadmap into cohesive releases.
- Develop product briefs and participate in product marketing.
- Work closely with Customer Success teams to understand the practical challenges and untapped opportunities.
How to Apply?
- You must have a degree in a technical discipline and preferably an MBA
At least 5 years of experience in product management of enterprise technology products.
- You have worked on modern SAAS and/or API-based Platforms.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment, using Agile principles
- You are a passionate product leader and thrive in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- You thrive working on multi-dimensional challenges and deal with ambiguity.
- You are a collaborator at heart and strive to build alignment and agreement
- You are a passionate product person.
- You are a great communicator with excellent verbal and writing skills
- You have a technical background to communicate the platform and product requirements with engineers, data scientists, and architects.
- You possess strong analytical skills and the ability to make evidence-based and data-driven decisions.
- An understanding of artificial intelligence methods and the associated enterprise use cases.
- You have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively and yet drive desired performance metrics and outcomes.
All interested and qualified applicants should apply directly to our lead Recruiter Gord Marriage at email@example.com
or directly on our website at www.talentlab.com
. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.