Sales Operations Specialist
Talentlab is a boutique staffing and talent acquisition agency. Founded in 1998, and based in Ottawa, we are focused on providing recruitment services for the high-tech industry. As a Sales Operations Specialist
, you will develop, drive and execute on business strategies that support several key technical streams. The ideal candidate for this role will have various sales or customer service experience; an interest in building a professional career in HR; and is fearlessly determined to succeed.
What we will offer you:
Support Business Development –
- A chance to develop a career in HR with coaching and training provided
- A chance to gain experience with two separate recruitment career tracks, supporting both client and candidate management will be involved in this role
- Freedom and flexibility to get the job done - this isn’t a call centre!
- Flexible working hours, work/life balance and the ability to work remotely when needed
- 4 weeks of vacation plus Christmas shut-down
- Technology and tools provided (laptop, cell phone, LinkedIn account)
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, successful technical headhunters
- A chance to work with globally recognizable tech employment brands
You will work alongside Account Executives and Senior Leaders to create innovative lead generation strategies, build and maintain client pipelines, create and execute marketing strategies, and focus on supporting the growth of the company.
Support Recruitment Initiatives
– You will work alongside senior headhunters to learn how to effectively use social media and online marketing strategies to build candidate pipelines. You will learn how to source candidates effectively, and how to properly engage with talent in various technical streams. You will also work directly with our established team to execute word class candidate experience and management strategies.
– You will be tasked with developing and implementing long term business development, and recruitment administration projects including the use of data gathering methods; work with various databases, ATSs, and PM tools to oversee project deliverables.
What is needed to succeed?
How do you apply?
- A university or college diploma is required (various programs will be considered)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to handle complex challenges
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong command of the English language, written & oral
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and internally motivated.
- A commitment to integrity and transparency in all work
- A drive to create success you can be proud of and the intention to make a positive impact
Interested applicants should send their resumes to our Director of Recruitment, Sarah Doughty at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all interested applicants, only those in consideration will be contacted.